RE: Re: Format Type of new Output Cells to OutputForm

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93407] RE: [mg92610] Re: Format Type of new Output Cells to OutputForm
  • From: "Tugrul Temel" <temelt at xs4all.nl>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 04:07:16 -0500 (EST)

Dear All,

I run a Mathematica code that uses a lot of symbolic expressions, which uses
up a lot of memory and finally results in "insufficient memory". Therefore,
I want to reduce all the symbolic expressions to approximate numbers to get
away the memory problem.

I need your advice on the conversion of symbolic expressions to approximate
numbers.

Regards,
Tugrul