Mathematica and the Haskell Language

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93442] Mathematica and the Haskell Language
  • From: amzoti <amzoti at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 03:59:23 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

I am no expert at Haskel - so forgive me if this is a stupid question.

Does or will Mathematica support this language?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haskell_(programming_language)

I had seen it mentioned here as a starting point for functional over
procedural programming - and was wondering if one could use all of the
constructs of the language within Mathematica in order to learn this language.

Thanks for any inputs.

~A