RE: Bras and Kets

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93446] RE: [mg93418] Bras and Kets
  • From: "Jose Luis Gomez" <jose.luis.gomez at itesm.mx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 04:00:07 -0500 (EST)

Dear Tina

We have developed a free Mathematica add-on (library, package) for using
Dirac Notation (bras and kets) in Mathematica.

You can download it from the following link. It includes installation
instructions:
http://homepage.cem.itesm.mx/lgomez/quantum/

Notice that in that link you can also read the complete documentation of our
"Quantum" Mathematica add-on

I hope you find it useful

Please let us know of any improvement or suggestion to our work

Jose
Mexico