How to export a lot of different plots?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93512] How to export a lot of different plots?
  • From: yiping.boston at gmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 04:03:04 -0500 (EST)

I need to generates a lot of plots, but I don't know are there any
convenient ways to output my plot with different file names, such as
plot001.jpg.
Can I just out put the plot with Export["f[i].jpg"] with the loop
index i? It seems that I can't run the label in the export file name.
The loop doesn't recognize the index i , and treat it as a letter.