Re: Creating a Banner for presentation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93649] Re: Creating a Banner for presentation
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 04:56:33 -0500 (EST)

On Nov 19, 5:39 am, RG <gobithaa... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi David, thanks for your answer, but I wonder how to put a figure
> instead of texts too. Another question is: where do we put the
> command? It doesn't look nice If I put the command on the first page
> of my presentation...
> ~jetro

Ah, so many questions...  :-)

You only have to execute this once, then you can remove the command
from your presentation and save it.  The docked cell will then be a
part of your notebook (in its options settings).

Another way to do this is to modify the stylesheet for the notebook in
question.  I don't have time at the moment to write up that code (to
do it automatically)  and debug it.  Alas, the day job and mortgage
payments beckon...

I hope that this helps.  If I misunderstood the question, let me know
via direct email and I will find an answer for you and then post it to
the group.

--David