Re: Mathematica 7 is now available

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93708] Re: Mathematica 7 is now available
  • From: Ney Lemke <ney.nlemke at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 06:14:04 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

Can someone explain why Mathematica is going directly to version 7.0?
Version 6.0 was a big improvement, but it was not very polished. I
have some problems using it.
Specially the documentation System and some Java issues. I am
wondering if with this new version,
we will have another big improvement, but we will remain having to
cope with the same kind of problems.