Integration - another Integer as a result

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93743] Integration - another Integer as a result
  • From: MikeSw <sowasowa at o2.pl>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 06:44:28 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I'm trying to calculate an integer using Mathematica, but instead of getting a "normal" result I get another Integer. The algorithm available on Wolfram website does this calculation with no problem:

http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cakaqt6.jpg

but Mathematica gives this:

http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cakamtkmvk9.jpg

I guess there is something wrong with the input?