Using Alt or Cmd Keys to Enter Cell Types

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93762] Using Alt or Cmd Keys to Enter Cell Types
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 07:16:51 -0500 (EST)

Does anyone else ever have difficulty in getting the Alt key to work when
entering new cells in a notebook? For me, in Version 7, this has become very
erratic. Sometimes it works and sometimes it just won't work at all. I did
insert ShowCellBracket->Automatic into my style sheet. But when I changed it
to ShowCellBracket->True, I still have the problem.  Then I changed the
notebook to the DefaultStyle and I still have the problem.

It is a bit annoying that this no longer works because it was my primary
method of designating new cell types.

David Park

djmpark at comcast.net

 <http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark> http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark