Re: Comment display style?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93953] Re: [mg93926] Comment display style?
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 04:32:48 -0500 (EST)

Can't you just enter a subscript in a comment as you would normally in an
expression? Or by using the Basic Math Input palette?

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark

From: Virgil Stokes [mailto:vs at it.uu.se]

Suppose I have the following Mathematica input expression, (please try
Unicode (UTF-8) character encoding if this expression is displayed with
some strange characters in it).

=CE=94b={=CE=B4,0,0,0}; (* Perturb b1 *)

How do I change the style of the comment so that it will display as b
subscripted with 1?. That is, equivalent to $b_1$ in a LaTeX document.

In general, I would like to be able to have more control of how
individual characters are displayed in a comment.

Note, I am using vers. 5.2 of Mathematica.

--V. Stokes