Docked header cell in slide show

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg92698] Docked header cell in slide show
  • From: Frank Scherbaum <Frank.Scherbaum at geo.uni-potsdam.de>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 06:41:23 -0400 (EDT)

Dear group,

I want to generate a Mathematica slide show which starts from an
existing one but in which I replace the docked header cell with my own
text.

Example: Starting from  Lou D=B4Andria=B4s  presentation "Manipulate ...
Anything"
(http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/Conferences/6526/) I want to
replace the docked header cell which contains the text "WOLFRAM
TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE 2006" with my own cell. However, I couldn=B4t find
a way to do it.

Any help is appreciated.
Frank Scherbaum

Frank Scherbaum