Re: What is the compatibility guide?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg92870] Re: What is the compatibility guide?
  • From: cte <teresa.cuberes at uclm.es>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 05:05:11 -0400 (EDT)

I have downloaded the updated package "NumericalMath" to use it in Mathematica6. But I do not know how to do it. The file I wrote in Mathematica 5 is not running when I call the function <<NumericalMath'IntervalRoots', even though I already have saved in the corresponding directory the corresponding file that I downloaded from the MathematicaWeb...PLEASE HELP!!!