Is there a way to make Mathematica commands and functions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93135] Is there a way to make Mathematica commands and functions
  • From: stpatryck <stpatryck at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 04:53:55 -0500 (EST)

Hello All,

I'm a newbie to Mathematica and find having to capitalize Mathematica
commands and functions somewhat annoying.

Is there some way or program or module or notebook or whatever out
there that will make Mathematica accept lower case commands and
functions without my having to redefine all the functions?

Please e-mail me at stpatryck at gmail.com with any suggestions or
solutions.

Thanks very much in advance.