plot problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93152] plot problem
  • From: Martin Channon <mgcqso at comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 05:48:30 -0500 (EST)

Hey folks, I'm new to Mathematica. I'm trying to set up a graph for the
hydrogen 2s state. I just can't get it to work. The code as I have it is:

This always generates errors. Part of the problem is that I don't know
how to specify units for the x and y axes. The x axis should be in units
of a (5.29*10^-11) and the y axis should be in units of 1/a.

I'd also like to know how to use FontForm in the context of Plot to
specify some characters italic. The label for the y axis should be
"Radial Distribution /P/" with P italic. Thanks.