Docked Cells and Footer

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93164] Docked Cells and Footer
  • From: robert prince-wright <robertprincewright at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 01:59:10 -0500 (EST)

I am trying to use CreatePalette[] to generate Palettes that have a scalable graphic at the top, and the 'Powered by Mathematica' logo at the bottom. I've managed to use the DockedCells->Cell[] option to put a logo at the top of the Palette but it gets indented by an annoying amount. Furthermore - I dont see a means for adding a footer.

Can someone show me how to put a scalable, left aligned, header and footer into the palette!

ta!