Re: Re: Re: Is there a way to make Mathematica commands and functions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93199] Re: [mg93169] Re: [mg93163] Re: Is there a way to make Mathematica commands and functions
  • From: peter <pl.0 at me.com>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 03:04:12 -0500 (EST)

I should apologise for my original shift-enter "complaint". In fact I was
just reacting to the whole uppercase/lowercase/shift saga in a frustrated
and bored outburst.Thanks to all those who answered me, with - in my view -
far too much patience.

peter

--
peter lindsay
computing officer

phone: 01334-463756

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No
SC013532