Re: Use of delayed assignment, :=, with a list

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91780] Re: Use of delayed assignment, :=, with a list
  • From: phillman5 <PHILLMAN5 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 22:53:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Sep 7, 3:34 am, phillman5 <PHILLM... at gmail.com> wrote:

Some pointed out that the above works.  I entered my question using
the braces for ease of entering.   If there are several matrixes,
entering the result for the rhs would get unweilding.  Using the
matrix form from the input pallet still does not seem to work.

|a   b|      | 1     0|       | 1    zomeasure |
|c   d|      |-1/f   1|       | 0          1         |