Re: Re: Normal Probability plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91779] Re: [mg91700] Re: Normal Probability plot
  • From: "Youness Eaidgah" <y.eaidgah at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 22:53:25 -0400 (EDT)

Thank u all for ur reply (Bill and peter). Your suggested solutions
work fine and they helped me out.
Also, I am interetstd to plot my data on a standard normal probability
paper. is it possible to make a normal probability paper with Mathematica? On
a normal probability paper, one axe blongs to population(set of data) and
another one, vertical axe mostly, belongs to cumulative distribution. last
axe is sacled specially.
Best regards,