how to convert output file to compatible format

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91802] how to convert output file to compatible format
  • From: t-minus <tisminus at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 05:03:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I have submitted a mathematica job to unix system to run
where I use this command

bsub -q linux64 math < test7.m> out4

test7.m is the my input file, out4 is the output filename.

But The result generated though is what I want. But the format is different from what I typed ordinary.

For examples,

     2           2
>      Sqrt[\[Gamma]  - \[Omega] ]

where this line happens to be in my result.
which is basically

Sqrt[\[Gamma]^2 - \[Omega]^2]

originally. Notice that especiall  ^2 of my superscript is off to the previous line from the term \gamma in the output file

If you all face this kind of problem can share with me? What I tried to do is basically sent my mathematica job to my school super computer to run. But the output is not in the user friendly format