Re: FindFit and NormFunction (to find a best fit by medians)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg92087] Re: FindFit and NormFunction (to find a best fit by medians)
  • From: liqfer at gmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 04:55:13 -0400 (EDT)

When I am trying one problem with FindFit, I found your note.

Here I have one similar question: Here I have TWO methods to constrain
the fitting process, one is the normal  least-squares method, another
is made by me. And now I want to use these two methods at the same
time.

You have given one method to use your own function, but how to write
the codes to add the normal least-squares into the program?

I have searched this  for a long time, but have not found this kind of
examples, please help me.

Many thanks