Workbench complains about an invalid LinkObject number

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg92277] Workbench complains about an invalid LinkObject number
  • From: Barry Wardell <barry.wardell at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 06:23:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm using Workbench version 1.1 on both Linux and Mac with Mathematica
6. When I try to run a notebook from within Workbench, the console
reports the error:

LinkObject::linkn: Argument LinkObject[, 8, 8] in
LinkWrite[LinkObject[, 8, 8], InputNamePacket[In[5]:= ], True] has an
invalid LinkObject number; the link may be closed.

Is this a problem I should worry about, or can I safely ignore it. I
haven't noticed any problems and the notebook seems to open and work
fine, but just wanted to check in case I missed something.

Barry Wardell