AuthorTools bug in Export v5.2

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg92398] AuthorTools bug in Export v5.2
  • From: Christopher Arthur <caa0012 at unt.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 07:37:20 -0400 (EDT)

Anyone tried to do a batch job with 5.2 Author Tools?  The Export Cells
documentation claims that when a project is open involving multiple
notebooks, the cells can be export from all the notebooks in the
project, but it doesn't work, it gives an error instead.  So far I've
only seen it work when there is one notebook open.  I'm doing a project
with hundreds of notebooks and want a way to export easily.  Any
suggestions?

Christopher Arthur

"History is an alternating series of frying pans and fires"  -- Peter
Esterhazy