fellow authors

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg92403] fellow authors
  • From: 1s1k <pennsylvaniajake at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 21:46:29 -0400 (EDT)

For those that are writing a book using Mathematica.  What program are
you using for the book, Mathematica?  If so how are you setting it
up?

I am making each of my chapters a separate note book, and using the
default setting.

I have run across author tools in a book "Mathematica Navigator" by
Keikki Ruskeepaa.  He used an Author program that was an add on in
mathematica 5.  What I have found out about this program in version 6,
is that it is not very good.  Is there another add on for writing a
text book?

thanks
Prof. Jake