cell bracket symbols

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98229] cell bracket symbols
  • From: "meitnik at gmail.com" <meitnik at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 04:35:35 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Due to my poor vision, several of the visual clues for cell bracket
types are very hard to see. Anyway for me at the style sheet level or
using the options inspector to set the color of the cell bracket
depending on what kind of bracket it is? Or even using a different
size for the visual clues on the bracket?

Thanks.