Axes in 3D?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98746] Axes in 3D?
  • From: Heather Hulett <hulett.heat at uwlax.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 04:30:52 -0400 (EDT)

I'm using Mathematica 7.0 and would like to put the axes at the origin in a
3D graph instead of showing them on a bounding box.  I have  the
3D-Axes.nb  (found on
http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/528/    )
but would like a source that can determine the ranges automatically.

This seems like an obvious option for any 3D plot--especially since
version 7.0 seems to be very receptive to making things look just
like students would expect to see them.

Thanks!
HHulett