Re: Looking for a scrolling list control, or how to

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98790] Re: [mg98749] Looking for a scrolling list control, or how to
  • From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr at cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 04:54:38 -0400 (EDT)

I'm not sure what you mean but you can readily create a list control. For example,

Manipulate[Plot[a*x, {x, 0, 5}], {a, Table[n, {n, 10}]}]

Bob Hanlon

---- meitnik <meitnik at gmail.com> wrote:

I am a little surprised there is not a scrolling list like control. I
can find an input field but no way to make it work like a scrolling
list. Am I missing something in docs? Have anyone created such a
critter, care to share it? Thanks