Re: Re: Looking for a scrolling list control, or how to

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98884] Re: [mg98828] Re: Looking for a scrolling list control, or how to
  • From: Andrew Meit <meitnik at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 19:13:58 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you! Yeah, my typos are just a part of me with my damaged
eyes/fingers. I review but it's not always easy to spot them,
eventually I do. Um, is there a syntax checker around I can use to
find some typos?? ;-)
Good code to ponder (the Join tip was very cool!) and your note on
Dynamic was great.
An improved version is forth coming soon.
Btw, any examples of creating a custom control like I am doing and
returning its value for use by other code like native controls do in
Mathematica? Or point me to the right doc section to chew through. Are
other tech docs you wrote worth reading for v7?

andrew, happy little man