Re: Help with a possible bug

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99034] Re: Help with a possible bug
  • From: Arnoud Buzing <arnoudb at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 03:49:22 -0400 (EDT)

The issue discussed in this thread has been analyzed and fixed by our development team.

A kernel binary for all affected platforms is currently being tested.

The issue occurs for a somewhat rare class of inputs in Mathematica version 7.0.1 (not 7.0.0).

Users affected by this problem can request a patch by emailing support at wolfram.com.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Arnoud Buzing
arnoudb at wolfram.com
Quality Assurance Manager
Wolfram Research