How do I send the palette behind other windows?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99217] How do I send the palette behind other windows?
  • From: sean_incali at yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 06:21:45 -0400 (EDT)

I was trying to do some typesetting and needed the palettes, and to my
surprise, they changed the precedence of the palettes such that it
stays on top of all other windows.

How do I fix this so that it will get behind the window when I click
other windows to activate them?

Thanks for any insights.

Sean