Re: Package won't load after v.7 upgrade

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102315] Re: Package won't load after v.7 upgrade
  • From: Porscha Louise McRobbie <pmcrobbi at umich.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 05:44:08 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the info.

However, if I place my package integExp.m in the directory below
(which is what I'd done originally, but since it didn't work I thought
it was wrong), I still get the errors:

Needs["integExp`"]
Needs::nocont: Context integExp` was not created when Needs was evaluated. >=

?integExp
Information::notfound: Symbol integExp not found. >>

I do see the correct directory listed with $Path.  Any other thoughts?