video on Presentations by Williams and Park

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102380] video on Presentations by Williams and Park
  • From: divisor <congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 05:31:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hello MathGroup:

David J. Park and I have collaborated to produce a short video about
the platform and David's add-on Presentations.

We both thought it came out "OK" and are interested in any comments/
criticisms/suggestions the group members can make about it.

The current version is located here:

http://www.screencast.com/users/Indivisible/folders/Default/media/f77644eb-4f44-449b-ace8-4907ac7480f0

Please feel free to respond here or to David and/or myself.

Thanks in advance.

Regards..

Roger Williams
Franklin Laboratory