Re: Create jpg image files of mathematical equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102480] Re: Create jpg image files of mathematical equations
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 04:02:17 -0400 (EDT)

Here are two examples to get you started (of course the paths to the
files need to be changed for your system)....

Export["/Users/dreiss/Desktop/MyEquation.jpg",
 ExpressionCell[Defer[1 + 91], "Input", FontSize -> 30,
  Background -> LightGray]]

Export["/Users/dreiss/Desktop/MyEquation.jpg",
 ExpressionCell[Defer[1 + 91 == #] &[1 + 91], "Input", FontSize -> 30,
   Background -> LightGray]]

Hope this helps,

David
http://www.scientificarts.com/worklife/