Re: video on Presentations by Williams and Park

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102572] Re: video on Presentations by Williams and Park
  • From: Armand Tamzarian <mike.honeychurch at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 06:00:31 -0400 (EDT)

On Aug 12, 3:38 am, Armand Tamzarian <mike.honeychu... at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Aug 11, 3:02 am, WetBlanket <Wyvern... at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 10, 3:16 am, Indivisible <congruentialumina... at yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > Hello MathGroup:
>
> > > Based on guidance and QA testing by David Reiss, I have higher confid=
ence that one of the following 2 links will work for the Mac. Note that all=
 previous links posted are still valid. These links below have been encoded=
 with codecs that (I hope) are supported by your Mac equipment.

> > > QT3 - exported using H.264http://www.screencast.com/t/xyIyVVIR
>
> > > QT4 - exported using Sorenson Video 3http://www.screencast.com/t/jAaq=
b8yEVFq

> > > My apologies about the confusion on this.
>
> > > Regards..RogerW

As expected it turned out to be a problem with my configuration.
Thanks to those who emailed me.

Nice notebook and discussion.

Mike