Re: Viewing packages in mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102749] Re: Viewing packages in mathematica
  • From: Uayeb <uayebswinburne at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:42:17 -0400 (EDT)

On a related note, I see that there used to be "Package Template"
notebooks or files which provided a nice notebook structure/formatting
for creating a new package. I believe these were present as late as
6.0, but I can find no mention of them in 7.0.

Do these still exist? Would be a good place to start when first
writting packages, and of course makes for a little more consistent
design when interchanging packages with other Mathematica users.

Cheers,
Andy Green