simplex representation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102834] simplex representation
  • From: Matthias Greiff <greiff at mac.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 05:43:37 -0400 (EDT)

Dear all,
I'm working on evolutionary game theory. To get a nice visualizations
of my results I'm trying to use a simplex representation, like figure
10 on http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/game-evolutionary/. For three
strategies this is essentially a representation of three differential
equations. What I'm looking for is a Mathematica function that takes
the payoffs or the set of differential equations as input and plots
the simplex representation. Does anyone know whether such a function
exists? Or is there anyone who is interested in programming such a
function?
Thanks,
Matthias