Re: CellChangeTimes?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg105818] Re: CellChangeTimes?
  • From: "Alexander Elkins" <alexander_elkins at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 06:55:05 -0500 (EST)

CellChangeTimes came along with version 6 and supports the Notebook History
dialog launched from the Cell menu.

>From the Edit menu click on Preferences...
Select the Advanced tab in the Preferences dialog.
Under "Notebook History" un-check the "Enable notebook history tracking"
item.

This does not remove the CellChangeTimes settings already present in any
notebooks you have already edited.
The Option Inspector may the best way to remove those.

I am not aware of any harmful effects.

news:hgidat$o2q$1 at smc.vnet.net...