.eps file in MATHEMATICA

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg105862] .eps file in MATHEMATICA
  • From: Andong He <he at math.psu.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 04:05:06 -0500 (EST)

I created an .eps plot using MATHEMATICA, and wanna add it into my .pdf file. The plot has a rigion filled using command "RegionPlot" in MATHEMATICA. The picture looks fine in MATHEMATICA and PHOTOSHOP, but when I insert into a .tex file and generate a .pdf file, the filled region shows weird pattern of grids and diagonal lines.

How does that happen? Thanks