Re: Dynamic Module

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96018] Re: [mg95943] Dynamic Module
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 04:42:12 -0500 (EST)

Just include in your DefaultOptions list the additional option:

   BaseStyle -> 20

Note that there's a flaw in your code, though: since n and p don't get
initialized, as soon as you evaluate the DynamicModule you get an error
with the raw code showing (using local variables FE`n$$xx,FE`p$$yy) in
the "simulated X" field.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305