Re: Problem importing HTML with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96292] Re: Problem importing HTML with Mathematica
  • From: oiluj1 at gmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 05:18:23 -0500 (EST)

Thanks a lot for your answers. The "source" element is what I needed.

I do not know why my old code without "source" was getting the source
code instead of the plaintext and then it stopped doing it (I guess a
Mathematica upgrade may have been the reason). Anyway, things run
smoothly again.

Best,
Julio.