Re: Logarithmic Plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96371] Re: Logarithmic Plot
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 06:39:03 -0500 (EST)

Hi Ben,

I wonder what exactly you did in the doc centre. I typed "logarithmic
plot" in the search bar and I got all kinds of log plots. You need
ListLogPlot.

Cheers -- Sjoerd

On Feb 11, 12:18 pm, Ben Casey <ben.a.ca... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I could use some help.  Basically I have imported a set of data poi=
nts (concentration of compound vs. time) and plotted it in Mathematica.  =
Part of my assignment now is to post the Log[concentration] vs. time.  Is=
 there an easy command to do this in Mathematica?  I've played around and=
 looked in the doc center but the only way I can figure to do it is manuall=
y calculate the values and then plot them.  There must be a better way.