Re: Shortest Path Problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96395] Re: Shortest Path Problem
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 06:43:29 -0500 (EST)

Hi Antonio,

assume we have a weight matrix w. From w we create a graph: g. We then

serach the shortest path from vertex 1 to 4. Finally we display the

costs of all shortest paths:

w = {{3, 7, 2, 6}, {7, 9, 3, 1}, {3, 2, 7, 6}, {9, 3, 6, 10}};

g = FromAdjacencyMatrix[w, EdgeWeight, Type -> Directed];

ShortestPath[g, 1, 4 ]

AllPairsShortestPath[g]

hope this helps, Daniel