Re: reference to cite for ProteinData[]

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96555] Re: reference to cite for ProteinData[]
  • From: congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 06:58:04 -0500 (EST)

OK...It appears these "columns" from ProteinData[], such as
CellularComponents and MolecularFunctions comes from entries in
UniProtKB which comes from GeneOntology. For the protein listed below,
this is shown here: http://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/O95477#section_terms.

I would hope that this explanation can be confirmed or corrected and
updated in the Help Browser.

Regards..RogerW