Re: Surface fitting error while using Fit

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96612] Re: Surface fitting error while using Fit
  • From: Srikanth <skt at xdtech.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 06:26:09 -0500 (EST)

Thank you for all your suggestions, x*y did the trick... Is there any
non-brute force method to check the absolute error in the fit curve
(by which I mean that given the approximation, I could always generate
the data, compare it with my true data and find the error. But I was
wondering if there is something that Fit returns directly).

Thanks a lot for the help.
Srikanth