Re: PlotStyle will not distribute over Table

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96653] Re: PlotStyle will not distribute over Table
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 06:00:40 -0500 (EST)

Hi Kresimir,

Plot has the attribute HoldAll. Therefore Table is not evaluated before

being fed to Plot. This makes Plot think that there is only one curve.

You may improve this by wrapping Table[..] into Evaluate to enforce

evaluation before plotting. There is another reason you should do this,

otherwise Table is evaluated for every point of your plot.

hope this helps, Daniel