Re: Help with Mathematica 7.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96660] Re: Help with Mathematica 7.0
  • From: Pillsy <pillsbury at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 03:35:01 -0500 (EST)

On Feb 18, 4:22 am, Tim Brophy <timbro... at mac.com> wrote:

> In versions 6 and 7 the Table command does not produce all the files I =

> need for the animated gifs. How can I do the same?

As of version 6 (no 7 here yet), you don't need (and shouldn't use)
Graphics` anymore. Arrow is a part of the kernel now. Also, its syntax
has changed, so you should now be writing

Arrow[{{.53, .71}, {.53, .16}}]

instead of

Arrow[{.53, .71}, {.53, .16}]

Also, you have the wrong variable in strip--it's written in terms of
s, and your Table is iterating t! Also, I think just doing Export
["circuit.gif", circuit] will do what you want there.

Cheers,
Pillsy