Re: Expecting an image instead of image...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96756] Re: Expecting an image instead of image...
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 05:44:29 -0500 (EST)

This is probably because you were working in the documentation centre.
It seems that the doc text contains separate environments (indicated
by dotted lines) which don't share variable values. The variable a
that you assigned is in one part and the MorphologicalComponents[a]
part in the other. If I try it like this I get a similar error
message.

Cheers -- Sjoerd