Creating TOC with Mathematica 7

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96808] Creating TOC with Mathematica 7
  • From: "m.g." <mg at michaelgamer.de>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 04:05:24 -0500 (EST)

Hello all,

  I'm writing a larger document with Mathematica 7 (stylesheet book) and have
the problem of creating a table of contents. I tried the Author tools,
WRI support told me this should work with version 7... but I only get
error messages.Can anyone give me an hint how to produce a TOC (and an

Thanks to all

Mike