Bug in Export to HTML in v7?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96845] Bug in Export to HTML in v7?
  • From: Art <grenander at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 07:53:44 -0500 (EST)

The following very handy code to save a notebook as HTML and to follow
closed links used to work in v6 no longer works in v7. Was wondering
if there is a workaround:

Export["~/tmp/", EvaluationNotebook[], "HTML",
  "ConvertClosed" -> "LinkedPage"];

(I put this code is in the notebook I am saving itself so it appears
in the HTML output, which is OK).