lock image size in a cell

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96898] lock image size in a cell
  • From: "alexxx.magni at gmail.com" <alexxx.magni at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 08:03:37 -0500 (EST)

often evaluating functions that output images as a result, I re-
evaluate an input cell many times, fine tuning its parameters.
Since the images I process are large, I manually resize the image
output to visually inspect it. Re-evaluating the input, the output
doesnt remember my manually-set size.

There is a way to lock this cell size - just for display (I dont want
to effectively resize the image) ?

thanks!

alessandro magni