contourlabels in contour plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96955] contourlabels in contour plot
  • From: "Pasha Karami" <karami at geo.uu.nl>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 06:41:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I was wondering that in Mathematica 6 how can we define a specific size
and special font for the labels of a certain contour plot.
As we change the size of contourplot, the labels stay same size!

For example
ContourPlot[a+b,{a, 0, 4}, {b, 0, 1.3}, ColorFunction -> GrayLevel, Axes
-> True, \
AxesLabel -> {a, b}, LabelStyle ->
 Directive[Black, Large,
  Bold], ContourLabels -> Automatic, Frame -> False, PlotRange -> {16,
   24}, Contours -> 10]
we always get one size for the contourlabels.

Thankyou in advance!
Pasha