Re: Graphics in PlotMarkers buggy in Mathematica 7

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95258] Re: [mg95244] Graphics in PlotMarkers buggy in Mathematica 7
  • From: Syd Geraghty <sydgeraghty at me.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:15:03 -0500 (EST)

Jens,

The workaround you suggested has a problem if the PlotMarker Circle[]
is altered to a different radius.

ListPlot[{{{1, 1}}, {{1, 2}}},
  PlotMarkers -> {HoldForm at Graphics[{Hue[0.5], Circle[{1, 1}, 0.01]}],
    HoldForm at Graphics[{Hue[0.96], Circle[{1, 2}, 2]}]}]

Does not change the PlotMarker circle radius at all in either case.

This seems like a bug and I have reported it to WRI.

Syd Geraghty B.Sc, M.Sc.

sydgeraghty at mac.com

Mathematica 7.0.0 for Mac OS X x86 (64 - bit) (21st November, 2008)
MacOS X V 10.5.6
MacBook Pro 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo  2GB RAM